Object-Oriented Design Overview
for Managers Course
This 1-day overview course provides managers with an understanding of object-oriented software design and how it can be used to solve problems associated with today's development environments. It also looks at the issues associated with transitioning an organization to an iterative, object-oriented development environment.
The course provides an overview of object-oriented design concepts (e.g. encapsulation, design principles, inheritance, polymorphism), looks at the motivation behind and benefits of object-oriented design, then focuses on the return-on-investment aspects and potential implications associated with migrating an organization to an iterative, object-oriented development environment.
By the end of this course, you will know:
- The various definitions of "object-oriented"
- The theory and best practices
- The state-of-the-art technologies and methods
- How to access your organization's current methods and plans for object-oriented design
- How to outline a strategy for migrating to object-oriented design or improving the productivity of your current object-oriented design efforts
- Price includes course notes and workbooks
Registration and Start Dates
To request an onsite or private course or for more information about registration and start dates,
call 1-847-249-4209 or click here to email